PREMIUM HEATING. SUPER EFFICIENCY.
The XL95 high efficiency furnace is rated with up to 96% AFUE.
Comfortable, even heating
Two-stage heating helps prevent temperature swings.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Every Trane high efficiency furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL95 includes:
- Four Speed Motor
- Two-stage gas heating
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt fuse to protect controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Compatible with ERV, humidifier and air cleaner
TRANE XL95 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.