DURABLE AND CONVERTIBLE HEATING
The XV80 forced air heating system is rated with up to 80% AFUE.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air.
Materials for all gas furnace heater components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV80 gas furnace heater includes:
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Two-stage gas heat
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic control
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Super-efficient air circulation
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece heat exchanger
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Upflow models have hinged blower doors, easy-open door latches
- 24-volt fuse to protect controls
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
TRANE XV80 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.