SMART THAT’S JUST AS COOL
Efficient and economical performance
The XR13 home air conditioner’s SEER rating of up to 14.50 gives you the right mix of cooling and energy efficiency, which may help lower your home cooling costs.
Materials and components for all home air conditioning systems are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your air conditioner system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR13 includes:
- Climatuff compressor
- Spine Fin outdoor coil
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- Baked-on powder paint resists rust
- Unique DuraTuff non-corrosive basepan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator (on select models)
TRANE XR13 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.